Magnet has started the Way Ahead campaign as a means of creating a sustainable future for Magnet and future Magneteers. The #WayAhead campaign simultaneously 1) hopes to maintain the opportunity to fund the programme while 2) recognising the trailblazing flight that Magnet has been on for 35 years. It comes as a moment of reflection, after surviving the horrendous effects of COVID. This campaign is to help Magnet secure a future while acknowledging how we got here: support Magnet’s way ahead to pave our way ahead!
FOUR causes to support
- Mobility Fund – To get our interns and trainees in to the building every day.
- 1 day for 1 intern = R 100
- 1 week for 1 intern = R 500
- 1 month for 1 intern = R 2000
- Tickets for tots – Our Early Years shows are often the first introduction to the theatre for young audiences. Contribute by buying tickets for child-care centres/schools
- R10 for 200 kiddies = R 2000
- Home Fund – You can help us keep our Magnet Theatre home’s doors open by donating to our monthly rent.
- 1 week = R5000
- Tickets for teens – you can increase access for young people to theatre in the city. Help us by buying reduced price tickets for Magnet and other shows.
- R100 per ticket
Donate via SnapScan:
Follow this link to donate via Yoco
Our bankdetails for EFT:
Magnet Training and Youth Upliftment Trust
- Bank: Nedbank
- Account Number: 1033875511
- Account type: Current Account
- Branch: Gardens
- Branch Code: 101009
- Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ